Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Special Hosting package...

Do you need a web host?

My hosting company has made the most amazing offer that I thought you might want to know about. We all need hosting and this is the best offer I have ever seen.

I have been hosting my web sites with Kiosk for a couple of years now and am very happy with their service, specially because it is also an income stream! but even if it wasn't I would use their services as they are very good. If I do have an issue it is usually resolved the same day!

Anyway they have just made a special offer of unlimited domain hosting for a mere $34.95 per month. This is huge when you consider all that you get with each domain.

You can immediately set yourself up in the hosting business with a package like this!

Anyway I don't want to go on here because all the information is up on a special web page that the company has set up for us to share. Just click here to find out the details.

I know this is a crazy time of year with tooo many specials but this one is so good I had to let you know so you could save a ton of money and even make some if you act fast. This offer is so good that it will be taken down once they sell 150 packages. It was opened Monday (yesterday) at noon so go have a look right away.

I hope it is still there if you are interested and I hope this information helps you in some way.

All the best!

Jake McAuley

PS Volume 3 of my "Expanding Warm Markets" series of ebooks is ready for download click here to get it. It's Napoleon Hill's classic "Think and Grow Rich"!

No comments: